Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Food Fun

Milk Art - This doesn't really make sense to me how it would not just be liquidy, or what to do with it after you smear it but man it sure is pretty!!

Puffy Paint


Ghost Cookies! - These would be for the kids, not necessarily for them to make haha.



I got this idea from Mrs. Kell one of the K4 teachers at my school. This is the best picture I could find, but hers were cuter.
You need:
mini vanilla wafers
chocolate frosting
Hershey chocolate kisses
pretzel sticks

You put frosting on the bottom of the vanilla wafer and stick a chocolate kiss on there.
Then you put a tiny bit of frosting on the top of the wafer and put a broken piece of pretzel for the top.

Really cute and yummy!

Recipes I won't make by myself:



No comments:

Post a Comment